Helping You and Your Loved Ones in a Time of Need
Experiencing a personal injury can be very frustrating, considering that it often leads to high medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. If you’ve been the victim of an injury caused by someone else’s negligence or irresponsibility, you need to work with injury attorneys you can trust — like those at Everett & Taylor. We aggressively fight with the insurance companies to get you the compensation you need and deserve after your injury, using a streamlined process that keeps our fees low.
Don’t back down after a personal injury. Work with the Norman injury lawyers at our firm to recover the damages you deserve.
How can Oklahoma Attorneys Assist with My Personal Injury Case?
The key to winning most personal injury cases is demonstrating that the person who caused your injury either acted in a way that caused an accident or failed to take reasonable precautionary steps to avoid an injury from taking place. Often, you can also win due to strict liability on the part of the responsible party, as is the situation with many products liability cases.
We help with all types of personal injury cases, including those related to:
- Auto accidents. An auto or truck accident can cause severe injuries to you and your loved ones, and it is critical that you hold people accountable to their actions.
- Slip and fall. These injuries — resulting from slippery surfaces, blocked walkways or other preventable hazards — typically occur on another person’s or company’s property.
- Workers compensation. When you are injured at work, it’s up to your employer’s insurance company to cover your expenses while you’re unable to perform your job.
- Medical malpractice. If a healthcare professional failed to appropriately treat you for an illness or condition, we seek compensation on your behalf. These cases are often related to birth injuries, brain injuries and misdiagnoses.
- Products liability. Companies have a responsibility to ensure the products they sell to consumers are safe. When injuries or health complications occur as the result of using a product, we work to get you the compensation you deserve, while also protecting others from suffering the same types of injuries in the future.